[Can pregnant women eat potato flour_Can pregnant women eat potato flour_Can pregnant women eat potato flour]
Pregnancy is a very important thing for women, which means that it will bring a new life to this family. During pregnancy, pregnant women ‘s intake of nutrients is very large, and potato flour containsRich protein and a few sugars can effectively supplement the nutrition needed by the human body. Can women eat potato flour after pregnancy?
Let’s introduce it below.
Potato flour is a popular dish because it is both nutritious and anti-aging.
Too pregnant mothers still cherish potato flour after pregnancy, but because potato flour contains starch, mothers are not sure if they can eat potato flour often.
Yes, experts said, pregnant women can eat a little potato flour, but pay attention to grasp the amount of food.
Potato flour is rich in nutrients, and pregnant mothers will benefit from eating a bit: 1. Potato contains starch, protein, aunt, sugar, and also contains 21 kinds of amino acids and various vitamins and trace elements that are necessary for the human body.
These elements cause the potato to have the effect of relieving the stomach, adjusting the heart, strengthening the spleen, and nourishing qi. In this case, the potato also has therapeutic effects on gastric ulcers, habitual constipation, hot cough and skin eczema.
2. The cellulose contained in potatoes is delicate, which can relieve pain or reduce gastric acid secretion.
Regular potatoes have become an adjuvant therapy for stomach cancer.
3, potatoes contain a large amount of vitamin C, which can have the effect of beauty, replacement, but also has a health effect on brain cells, can reduce blood plasma.
4, potatoes are rich in lysine and tryptophan.
5, potatoes or glucose, zinc food.
Pregnant women can eat a little potato flour in moderation, but because potato flour contains a lot of protein and starch, pregnant mothers should pay attention not to replace too much.
In addition, if it is a ready-made potato flour that is bought back, it is not recommended for mothers to eat because it may contain preservatives.
The practice of potato flour is recommended to prepare vegetables and potato flour. Ingredients: 1 bag of potato flour, 80g of vegetables, the right amount of oil, the right amount of salt, the right amount of soy sauce, the right amount of soy sauce, the right amount of carrot, and the right amount of garlic slices.
1. Wash potato powder with water for later use, and wash small vegetables.
2. Shred carrots and slice garlic.
3. Add shredded carrots and garlic slices to the wok to sauté.
4, add potato flour and stir fry, then add salt and stir fry evenly, continue to add soy sauce, taste extremely fresh soy sauce in moderation.
5. Add stir-fried vegetables after stir-fry, stir-fry the vegetables.
Ingredients for casserole potato flour: 1 quail egg, 5 g ham, 1 fish ball and pork ball, 1 rape, 10 g tofu, 6 g fresh mushrooms, 8 g kelp, 10 g chives, fresh potatoes200 grams of noodles (dried potato flour needs to be used after watering) Seasoning: 8 grams each of salt and monosodium glutamate, 5 grams of chicken powder, 4 grams of pepper powder, 400 grams of pork bone soup, and 5 grams of shallot oil.
Method: 1. Cut the ham into thin slices, wash the rapeseed and take the large leaves, slice the tofu, cut the rhombus into the kelp, and tear the fresh mushrooms into strips.
2. Fresh potato noodles simmered in water.
3. Put the above ingredients in a casserole, add the pork bone soup and all the seasonings (except green onion and green onion) to boil, skim off the froth, drizzle the green onion, and sprinkle the green onion.
Stir-fried potato flour material: potato flour, oil cabbage, celery, sweet noodle sauce, spring onion, dried chili, salt, chicken essence Method: 1. Pour potato flour and dried chili into warm water and soak until soft.
2. Pour oil in the pan and scallion; put celery and cabbage in the pan and stir fry.
3. Pour the soft potato flour when it is cooked, add the right amount of sweet noodle sauce (depending on personal taste), some salt, and stir-fry evenly.
4. Pour a small amount of boiled water into the pot and simmer for a while.
5, the powder is ok when cooked, you can add some chicken essence to freshen out of the pot.